Pillager’s Profit is a Light, Trial Armor Set in ESO. A great Healer Set.
|Trial Set |
|2 items: Adds 4% Healing Done |
3 items: Gain Minor Aegis at all times, reducing your damage taken from Dungeon, Trial, and Arena Monsters by 5%.
4 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
5 items: Casting an Ultimate ability while in combat grants 5% of Ultimate spent as Ultimate, up to a max of 20, to up to 11 group members within 12 meters every 2 seconds over 10 seconds. Group members can only be affected by this set every 45 seconds.
Pillager’s Profit Set Info
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Location: High Isle, Dreadsail Reef Trial
- DLC: High Isle
- Style: Syrabanic Marine
The Set is available as a drop in the Dreadsail Reef Trial, located in the High Isle zone. To gain access to the Trial you must own the High Isle Chapter.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Healing Done, Maximum Magicka and grant you Minor Aegis at all times, reducing your damage taken from Dungeon, Trial, and Arena Monsters. With its fifth piece bonus casting an Ultimate ability while in combat grants a % of Ultimate spent as Ultimate to your group members.
A Light Armor Set, meant to work as a support, Healer Set for Dungeon and Trial groups. The Set has two versions, one normal and a Perfected one that adds extra Magicka Recovery.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Sorcerer Healer Build – Medic
- Necromancer Healer Build – Shaman
- Nightblade Healer Build – Mender
- Warden Healer Build – Lifeline
- Warden Stamina Healer Build – Therapist
- Warden Healer PVP Build – Battlemage
- Dragonknight Healer Build – Firebreath
- Templar Healer Build – Ray of Light