Plague Slinger is a Medium, Dungeon Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage |
3 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
4 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 items: When you take damage, summon a Skeever corpse which will launch five poison balls over 5 seconds that deal 737 Poison Damage to the nearest enemy within 10 meters. This effect can occur once every 8 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
- Type: Medium Armor Set
- Location: Scalecaller Peak Dungeon, Normal and Veteran
- DLC: Dragon Bones
- Style: Scalecaller
Plague Slinger Set Description
The Set is available as a drop in the Scalecaller Peak Dungeon. To gain access to the Scalecaller Peak Dungeon you must own the Dragon Bones DLC. The Set’s bonuses boost your Damage and Maximum Health. With its fifth piece bonus when you take damage, summon a Skeever corpse which will launch poison balls that deal Poison Damage to the nearest enemy. This effect scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
The set is used better in Stamina PVP Builds to overwhelm and confuse an enemy with the animation and poison effect. It does not have much to offer in PVE. Although the boost to Damage is good, there are better options for that type of gameplay.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Stamina Arcanist PVP Build – Darkness
- Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build – Reaper
- Stamina Necromancer PVP Build – Plaguecaller
- Stamina Nightblade PVP Build – Elusive Warrior
- Stamina Warden PVP Build – Destroyer
- Stamina Warden Bow PVP Build – Longbow
- Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build – Unbroken
- Stamina Templar PVP Build – Divine Wrath