Powerful Assault is a Medium Armor Set in ESO. Great option for Tank Builds.
|Tel Var |
|2 Items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health |
3 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
4 Items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 Items: When you cast an Assault ability while in combat, you and up to 5 group members within 12 meters gain 307 Weapon and Spell Damage for 15 seconds.
Powerful Assault Set Info
- Type: Medium Armor Set
- Location: Imperial City, Tel Var Vendor
- DLC: Imperial City
- Style: Aldmeri Dominion, Daggerfall Covenant, Ebonheart Pact
You can buy pieces of the Set from Tel Var Vendors around the Imperial City. To gain access to the zone you must own the Imperial City DLC.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Health, Maximum Stamina and Damage. With its fifth piece bonus when you cast an Assault ability, you and up to 5 group members gain extra Damage.
To get the most out of this Armor Set an Assault ability must be active on your skill bars and used frequently. A decent support Armor Set for Tanks that use Caltrops, for example, to crowd control enemies.
PVE Tanks can use effectively only its Weapons and Jewelry. The set is available in the style of your Alliance, Aldmeri Dominion, Daggerfall Covenant and Ebonheart Pact. You can buy pieces of the set from the Tel Var Vendor in the starting area of your Alliance.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Sorcerer Tank Build – Guardian
- Necromancer Tank Build – Goliath
- Nightblade Tank Build – Defender
- Warden Tank Build – Protector
- Dragonknight Tank Build – Dragonborn
- Templar Tank Build – Lifegiver
- Werewolf Tank Build – Sentinel