Prisoner’s Rags is a Light Armor Set in ESO.
|2 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina |
3 Items: Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
4 Items: Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
5 Items: Reduces the cost of Sprint by 50%. While Sprinting, restore 1035 Magicka every 1 second.
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Location: Coldharbour
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Soul Shriven
Prisoner’s Rags Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Coldharbour zone. No DLC is required to access the zone. The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Stamina and Stamina Recovery. Its fifth piece bonus reduces the cost of Sprint. While Sprinting, restore Magicka. A Stamina Set that offers better Stamina and Magicka sustain. Used mostly in gathering Builds that want to travel through zones as fast as possible, while gathering resources. Can be helpful in niche PVP Builds as well.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace. There are no Dolmens in the Coldharbour zone so you can only get Jewelry for this Set from Treasure chests and Psijic Portals.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.