Radiant Bastion is a Heavy, Overland Armor Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
3 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
4 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
5 items: Deal 10% of all direct damage done to you back to the attacker, up to 4250 damage.
- Type: Heavy Armor Set
- Location: The Reach
- DLC: Markarth
- Style: Arkthzand Armory
Radiant Bastion Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the The Reach zone. To gain access to the zone you must own the Markarth DLC. The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Health, Weapon and Spell Damage. With its fifth piece bonus deal a % of all direct damage done to you back to the attacker. A Heavy Armor Set that can work as a selfish Tank Set but also assist in PVP.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace. There are no Dolmens in the The Reach zone so you can only get Jewelry for this Set from Harrowstorms, Treasure chests and Psijic Portals.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.