Ranger’s Gait is an Overland, Medium Armor Set in ESO.
|2 Items: Adds 129 Stamina Recovery |
3 Items: Adds 657 Critical Chance
4 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
5 Items: Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
5 items: Reduces the effectiveness of snares applied to you by 50%.
- Type: Medium Armor Set
- Location: Grahtwood
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Wood Elf
Ranger’s Gait Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Grahtwood zone. No DLC is required to access the zone. The Set’s bonuses boost your Stamina Recovery, Critical Chance and Maximum Stamina. Its fifth piece bonus adds more Stamina Recovery and reduces the effectiveness of snares applied to you.
A Stamina DPS Set that offers good Stamina sustain to PVP Builds. What makes this set a decent PVP option is the reduced effectiveness of snares with its fifth, special effect. The set is available with the base game.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.