Ritemaster’s Bond is a Light Armor Set in ESO. A decent Healer Set.
|2 items: Adds 129 Magicka Recovery |
3 items: Adds 4% Healing Done
4 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
5 items: Healing an ally within 12 meters with a Direct Heal creates a 15 meter tether between you for 10 seconds. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds. You and allies touching the tether are healed for 981 Health every second, scaling off the higher of your Max Magicka or Stamina. If you or an ally is overhealed by the tether, they gain Minor Heroism for 1.5 seconds.
Ritemaster’s Bond Set Info
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Location: Bal Sunnar, Normal and Veteran
- DLC: Scribes of Fate
- Style: Necropolis Steward
The Set is available as a drop in the Bal Sunnar Dungeon. To gain access to the Dungeon you must own the Scribes of Fate DLC.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Magicka Recovery, Maximum Magicka and Healing Done. With its fifth piece bonus healing an ally with a Direct Heal creates a tether between you. You and allies touching the tether are healed every second, scaling off the higher of your Max Magicka or Stamina. If you or an ally is overhealed by the tether, they gain Minor Heroism. A decent Support Set for Healers that is focusing on healing and Ultimate generation. Good for 4-man content, like Dungeons in normal or veteran difficulty.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Healer Build – Aletheia
- Sorcerer Healer Build – Medic
- Necromancer Healer Build – Shaman
- Nightblade Healer Build – Mender
- Warden Healer Build – Lifeline
- Warden Stamina Healer Build – Therapist
- Warden Healer PVP Build – Battlemage
- Dragonknight Healer Build – Firebreath
- Templar Healer Build – Ray of Light