Robes of the Hist
Robes of the Hist is a Light Armor Set in ESO.
|Robes of the Hist|
|2 Items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health |
3 Items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
4 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
5 Items: After being hit by a disabling effect, immobilization, or snare, you heal for 2000 Health every 1 second for 5 seconds. The effect can apply once every second, but cannot stack.
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Location: Shadowfen
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Argonian
Robes of the Hist Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Shadowfen zone. No DLC is required to access the zone. The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Health, Weapon and Spell Damage and Maximum Magicka. With its fifth piece bonus, after being hit by a disabling effect, immobilization, or snare, you heal yourself. A Magicka DPS Set that is offering better Health, Magicka and overall survivability. Because of its bonuses, the set will be more useful to specific Magicka DPS PVP Builds. The set is available with the base game.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.