Robes of the Withered Hand
Robes of the Withered Hand is a Light Armor Set in ESO.
|Robes of the Withered Hand|
|2 Items: Adds 129 Magicka Recovery |
3 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
4 Items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
5 Items: When you are within 28 meters of an enemy you are in combat with, and the enemy dies, you heal for 1637 Health and gain 1637 Magicka. This effect can occur once every 3 seconds.
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Location: Alik’r Desert
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Worm Cult
Robes of the Withered Hand Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Alik’r Desert zone. No DLC is required to access the zone. The Set’s bonuses boost your Magicka Recovery, Maximum Magicka and Maximum Health. With its fifth piece bonus when you are near an enemy you are in combat with, and the enemy dies, you heal and gain Magicka.
A Magicka DPS Set that is focusing more on sustain and survivability. Its special effect can restore Magicka and Health every time an enemy dies nearby, which makes it a decent option for AOE farming, killing groups of enemies. Its fifth piece bonus however is weak and the set will not be very useful in harder content. It is available with the base game.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.