Salvation is an Overland, Medium Armor Set in ESO.
|2 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina |
3 Items: Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
4 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
5 Items: Reduces the cost of your Werewolf Transformation ability by 33%. While in Werewolf form, your Weapon and Spell Damage is increased by 150.
- Type: Medium Armor Set
- Location: Malabal Tor
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: High Elf
Salvation Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Malabal Tor zone. No DLC is required to access the zone. The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Stamina and Stamina Recovery. Its fifth piece bonus reduces the cost of your Werewolf Transformation ability. While in Werewolf form, your Damage is increased.
A Stamina DPS Set, good for starter Werewolf Builds in PVE. Its special effect is great for new players, trying the unique Werewolf gameplay. The reduced cost of transformation will help with Stamina sustain and the extra damage while transformed can be helpful in PVE or PVP gameplay.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Werewolf DPS PVE Build – The Beast
- Werewolf Solo PVE Build – Bloodlust
- Werewolf PVP Build – Bloodfang
- Werewolf Tank Build – Sentinel