Selene is a Monster Set in ESO. A potent DPS Set.
|Monster Set |
|1 item: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina |
2 items: When you deal Martial melee damage, you call upon a primal spirit that mauls the closest enemy in front of you after 1.3 seconds for 1702 Physical Damage. This effect can occur once every 6 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Selene Set Info
- Type: Monster Set
- Head – Veteran Selene’s Web
- Shoulders – Glirion The Redbeard
- DLC: No DLC
Selene is a Monster Set good for Stamina DPS Builds. Monster Sets have only Head and Shoulders pieces that provide unique bonuses. The head is available as a drop from the final boss in Veteran Selene’s Web Dungeon. You can get the Shoulders from Glirion the Redbeard with Undaunted Keys. You can wear both pieces to get the full set bonus or combine one piece with another piece from another Monster Set.
The Set adds Maximum Stamina and when you deal Martial melee damage, you call upon a primal spirit that mauls the closest enemy in front of you with Physical Damage. This effect scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
A good Set to use in Stamina DPS Builds for PVE and PVP content. The set offers extra Stamina to help with sustain and a strong burst damage effect to finish your target. Very useful in both PVP and PVE Builds. The reason for this is the burst damage the primal spirit provides, strong enough to help you finish an enemy. A PVP drawback of the set is the delay before it can apply its damage and the fact that enemies can dodge it. It can be deadly though when it procs after you have stunned or immobilized your target.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Stamina Sorcerer DPS PVE Build – Tempest
- 2H Stamina Sorcerer DPS PVE Build – Wrecker
- Stamina Necromancer DPS PVE Build – Harbinger
- 2H Stamina Necromancer DPS PVE Build – Devourer
- Stamina Nightblade DPS PVE Build – Brawler
- 2H Stamina Nightblade DPS PVE Build – Shadowfury
- Stamina Warden DPS PVE Build – Force of Nature
- 2H Stamina Warden DPS PVE Build – Claymore
- Stamina Warden Bleed DPS PVE Build
- Stamina Dragonknight DPS PVE Build – Venomous
- 2H Stamina Dragonknight DPS PVE Build – Baneful
- Stamina Templar DPS PVE Build – Light Warrior
- 2H Stamina Templar DPS PVE Build – Lightbane