Senchal Defender is a Heavy, Overland Armor Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
3 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
4 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
5 items: Dealing direct damage with a non-Heavy Attack grants you one persistent stack of Senchal’s Duty, up to 10 stacks. After completing a fully-charged Heavy Attack, restore 757 Stamina and Magicka for each stack of Senchal’s Duty and consume them. You can only gain one stack of Senchal’s Duty every 1 second.
- Type: Heavy Armor Set
- Location: Southern Elsweyr
- DLC: Dragonhold
- Style: Shields of Senchal
Senchal Defender Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Southern Elsweyr zone. To gain access to the zone you must own the Dragonhold DLC. The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Stamina, Maximum Magicka and Maximum Health. With its fifth piece bonus, dealing direct damage with a non-Heavy Attack grants you one persistent stack of Senchal’s Duty. After completing a fully-charged Heavy Attack, restore Stamina and Magicka for each stack of Senchal’s Duty and consume stacks. A decent option as a selfish Tank Set that can boost your resources and help with sustain.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace. There are no Dolmens in the Southern Elsweyr zone so you can only get Jewelry for this Set from Treasure chests, Dragons and Psijic Portals.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.