Senche-Raht’s Grit is a Crafted Armor Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 4% Healing Done |
3 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
4 items: Adds 4% Healing Taken
5 items: After being damaged by a damage over time ability, increase your Healing Received by 6% and your Physical and Spell Resistance by 2585 for 3 seconds.
Senche-Raht’s Grit Set Info
- Type: Crafted Armor Set – 6 Traits
- Location: Elsweyr, Starlight Adeptorium
- DLC: Elsweyr
The crafting stations for this set can be found in Starlight Adeptorium around the Elsweyr zone. To gain access to the zone you must own the Elsweyr DLC.
This set’s bonuses boost your Healing done, Healing Taken and Maximum Health. Its fifth piece bonus will increase your Healing Received and your Physical and Spell Resistance after being damaged by a Damage Over Time Ability.
The set could be used as a selfish Tank Set for PVE or as a PVP support set against enemies that use a lot of DOTs. A niche Crafted Armor Set that could help a Tank in PVE with its 2 to 4 piece bonuses. The fifth piece bonus however has a very specific trigger condition that might not always be possible to meet.
Senche-Raht’s Grit Location
On the map below you can see the location of the Set’s Crafting Stations in Northern Elsweyr!
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Sorcerer Tank Build – Guardian
- Necromancer Tank Build – Goliath
- Nightblade Tank Build – Defender
- Warden Tank Build – Protector
- Dragonknight Tank Build – Dragonborn
- Templar Tank Build – Lifegiver
- Werewolf Tank Build – Sentinel