Serpent’s Disdain is a Crafted Armor Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina |
3 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
4 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
5 items: Increase the duration of Status Effects you apply by 16 seconds.
Serpent’s Disdain Set Info
- Type: Crafted Armor Set – 5 Traits
- Location: High Isle, Stonelore Forge and Craft
- DLC: High Isle DLC
The crafting stations for this set can be found in Stonelore Forge and Craft around High Isle. To gain access to the zone and the Set’s crafting stations you must own the High Isle DLC.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Stamina, Health and Magicka. Its fifth piece bonus increases the duration of Status Effects you apply. A decent Set for Builds that rely on specific status effects to deal damage!
Serpent’s Disdain Location
On the map below you can see the location of the Set’s crafting stations in High Isle!
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Stamina Warden Bleed DPS Build – Bleed
- Magicka Dragonknight Fire DPS Build – Pyromancer
- Magicka Warden Frost DPS Build – Blizzard
- Stamina Dragonknight Poison DPS Build – Toxin
- Magicka Sorcerer Shock DPS Build – Electro