Song of Lamae
Song of Lamae is a Crafted Armor Set in ESO.
|Song of Lamae|
|2 items: Adds 1487 Armor |
3 items: Adds 1487 Armor
4 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
5 items: When you take damage while you are under 30% Health, you deal 1377 Magic Damage to the attacker and heal for the damage done. This effect can occur once every 3 seconds and scales off your Max Health.
Song of Lamae Set Info
- Type: Crafted Armor Set – 5 Traits
- Location: Alik’r Desert – Rkulftzel, Malabal Tor – Sleepy Senche Overlook, Eastmarch – Tinkerer Tobin’s Workshop
- DLC: No DLC
The crafting stations for this set can be found in Rkulftzel around the Alik’r Desert Zone, Sleepy Senche Overlook around the Malabal Tor Zone and Tinkerer Tobin’s Workshop around the Eastmarch Zone. No DLC is required to access the crafting stations.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Armor and Maximum Health. With its fifth piece bonus when you take damage while you are under 30% Health, you deal Magic Damage to the attacker and heal for the damage done. This effect can occur once every 3 seconds and scales off your Max Health. Decent starter option as a selfish Tank Set for PVE or a Tanky PVP Build.
Song of Lamae Location
On the maps below you can see the location of the Set’s Crafting Stations!
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Tank Build – Kthanid
- Sorcerer Tank Build – Guardian
- Necromancer Tank Build – Goliath
- Nightblade Tank Build – Defender
- Warden Tank Build – Protector
- Dragonknight Tank Build – Dragonborn
- Templar Tank Build – Lifegiver
- Werewolf Tank Build – Sentinel