Spaulder of Ruin
Spaulder of Ruin is a Mythic Item in ESO. A strong support set for Tanks and Healers! For a Leads Location Guide you can take a look here.
|Spaulder of Ruin|
|Mythic Item |
|1 item: Activating Crouch activates and deactivates a 12 meter Aura of Pride. Up to 6 allies in the aura gain 260 Weapon and Spell Damage. Reduce your Health, Magicka and Stamina Recovery by 70 for every ally benefiting from your Aura of Pride. |
- Type: Mythic – Shoulders
- Location: Antiquities Reward
- DLC: Greymoor – Deadlands
This Set is available as an Antiquities Reward. To be able to acquire the item through Antiquities, the Greymoor Chapter is required. Mythic Items are special, Ability Altering One-item Sets, acquired only through the activity of Antiquities. These items can grant special abilities or effects to your builds and make them more effective for a specific role.
With this item equipped, activating crouch activates and deactivates an Aura of Pride. Allies in the aura gain Weapon and Spell Damage. Reduce your Health, Magicka and Stamina Recovery for every ally benefiting from your Aura of Pride.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Mythic Set:
- Sorcerer Tank Build – Guardian
- Sorcerer Healer Build – Medic
- Necromancer Tank Build – Goliath
- Necromancer Healer Build – Shaman
- Nightblade Tank Build – Defender
- Nightblade Healer Build – Mender
- Warden Tank Build – Protector
- Warden Healer Build – Lifeline
- Dragonknight Tank Build – Dragonborn
- Dragonknight Healer Build – Firebreath
- Templar Tank Build – Lifegiver
- Templar Healer Build – Ray of Light
- Werewolf Tank Build – Sentinel
Frequently Asked Questions
The Greymoor DLC is required for the Antiquities System in ESO! To Get Spaulder of Ruin you also need the Deadlands DLC & Blackwood DLC! For a complete list of Leads, you can check this Spaulder of Ruin Leads Guide!