Spelunker is a Medium, Dungeon Set in ESO.
|2 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina |
3 Items: Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
4 Items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 Items: Reduces the cost of your Undaunted abilities by 10%. When an ally uses one of your Undaunted ability synergies you restore 730 Magicka and Stamina. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.
- Type: Medium Armor Set
- Location: Splindleclutch I & II, Normal and Veteran
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Mercenary
Spelunker Set Description
The Set is available as a drop in the Splindleclutch I & Splindleclutch II Dungeons in Normal and Veteran Difficulty. No DLC is required to access the Dungeon. The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Stamina, Stamina Recovery and Damage. Its fifth piece bonus reduces the cost of your Undaunted abilities. When an ally uses one of your Undaunted ability synergies you restore Magicka and Stamina.
A Medium Armor Set that can work as a support Tank Set for PVE mostly gameplay. It can be a decent option for new Stamina players as well. Its 2 to 4 piece bonuses can help every stamina based build but its special effect will be mostly useful for a Tank, thanks to the extra Stamina and Magicka it provides. The set is available with the base game.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Healer Build – Aletheia
- Arcanist Tank Build – Kthanid
- Sorcerer Tank Build – Guardian
- Sorcerer Healer Build – Medic
- Necromancer Tank Build – Goliath
- Necromancer Healer Build – Shaman
- Nightblade Tank Build – Defender
- Nightblade Healer Build – Mender
- Warden Tank Build – Protector
- Warden Healer Build – Lifeline
- Dragonknight Tank Build – Dragonborn
- Dragonknight Healer Build – Firebreath
- Templar Tank Build – Lifegiver
- Templar Healer Build – Ray of Light