|2 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka |
3 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
4 Items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 Items: Adds 3460 Offensive Penetration
Spinner’s Garments Set Info
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Location: Malabal Tor
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Wood Elf
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Malabal Tor zone. This Set is one of the top options for Magicka DPS roles in PVP. The ability to boost your damage and Penetration, makes it a deadly, offensive PVP set for Magicka based characters.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Magicka, Weapon and Spell Damage. Its fifth piece bonus adds Offensive Penetration. You can combine it with a Magicka sustain Set, like Shacklebreaker or Bright-Throat’s Boast for the best results. The Set can be a good option for PVE roles as well but other, more focused Sets for that type of content, might be better.
What makes this set also quite popular is how easy it is to farm it. It is an Overland Set that drops in the Malabar Tor Zone, available with the base game.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.
These are some powerful Builds that can use this Set effectively:
- Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build – Nemesis
- Magicka Sorcerer Pet PVP Build – Legion
- Magicka Necromancer PVP Build – Undertaker
- Magicka Nightblade PVP Build – Lifestealer
- Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build – Shadowstrike
- Magblade PVP Build – Terror
- Magicka Warden PVP Build – Frozen
- Magicka Dragonknight PVP Build – Infernum
- Magicka Templar PVP Build – Valkyrie