Stendarr’s Embrace is a Light Armor Set in ESO.
|2 Items: Adds 129 Magicka Recovery |
3 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
4 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
5 Items: When you heal yourself or an ally, you remove all negative effects from them. This effect can occur once every 30 seconds per target.
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Location: Eastmarch
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Wood Elf
Stendarr’s Embrace Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Eastmarch zone. No DLC is required to access the zone. The Set’s bonuses boost your Magicka Recovery and Maximum Magicka. With its fifth piece bonus when you heal yourself or an ally, you remove all negative effects from them. This effect can occur once every 30 seconds per target.
A Healer Set for PVE but also PVP Gameplay. Its 2 to 4 piece bonuses are great for every Magicka based build and especially Healers. Its fifth piece bonus removes all negative effects from you and your allies when healing them. This effect will have a larger impact on PVP rather than PVE gameplay but can be useful in both types of content. The cooldown is rather long but the effect can proc on multiple players.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Healer Build – Aletheia
- Sorcerer Healer Build – Medic
- Necromancer Healer Build – Shaman
- Nightblade Healer Build – Mender
- Warden Healer Build – Lifeline
- Warden Stamina Healer Build – Therapist
- Warden Healer PVP Build – Battlemage
- Dragonknight Healer Build – Firebreath
- Templar Healer Build – Ray of Light