Stone’s Accord is a Light, Dungeon Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka |
3 items: Adds 4% Healing Done
4 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
5 items: On heal with an area effect, apply Minor Berserk and Minor Resolve to healed allies for 4 seconds. If a healed ally already has Minor Berserk or Minor Resolve from Stone's Accord, restore 550 Magicka. The restore can occur once every 5 seconds.
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Location: Earthen Root Enclave Dungeon, Normal and Veteran
- DLC: Lost Depths
- Style: Y’ffre’s Will
The Set is available as a drop in the Earthen Root Enclave Dungeon, in Normal and Veteran Difficulty. To gain access to the Dungeon you must own the Lost Depths DLC.
The Set’s bonuses boost Maximum Magicka and Healing Done. With its fifth piece on heal with an area effect, apply Minor Berserk and Minor Resolve to healed allies. If a healed ally already has Minor Berserk or Minor Resolve from Stone’s Accord, restore Magicka. A Support Light Armor Set.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Healer Build – Aletheia
- Sorcerer Healer Build – Medic
- Necromancer Healer Build – Shaman
- Nightblade Healer Build – Mender
- Warden Healer Build – Lifeline
- Warden Stamina Healer Build – Therapist
- Warden Healer PVP Build – Battlemage
- Dragonknight Healer Build – Firebreath
- Templar Healer Build – Ray of Light