Stygian is an Overland, Medium Armor Set in ESO.
|2 Items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage |
3 Items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
4 Items: Adds 1487 Offensive Penetration
5 Items: When you leave Sneak or invisibility while in combat, your Weapon and Spell Damage is increased by 369 for 15 seconds.
- Type: Medium Armor Set
- Location: Coldharbour
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Draugr
Stygian Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Coldharbour zone. No DLC is required to access the zone. The Set’s bonuses boost your Weapon Damage, Spell Damage and Offensive Penetration. With is fifth piece bonus when you leave Sneak or invisibility while in combat, your Weapon and Spell Damage is increased. A potent Magicka DPS Armor Set for classes and builds that utilize stealth and sneak a lot.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.