Sword-Singer is an Overland, Medium Armor Set in ESO.
|2 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina |
3 Items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
4 Items: Adds 657 Critical Chance
5 Items: Adds 600 Weapon and Spell Damage to your Two Handed abilities.
- Type: Medium Armor Set
- Location: Alik’r Desert
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Redguard
Sword-Singer Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop around the Alik’r Desert zone. Sword-Singer is a good option for Stamina DPS Builds that use Two Handed Weapons instead of Dual Wield. The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Stamina, Damage and Critical Chance. Its fifth piece bonus adds more Damage to your Two Handed abilities. This is the set’s effect that makes it a great option for Two Handed Weapon PVE Builds.
Sword Singer will not see much action in PVP but it is a decent Stamina DPS Sets for PVE Builds that use a Two Handed Weapon as their main weapon. To get the most out of this set you should use as many Two Handed Abilities as possible. Even with one or two skills, the set will boost your overall damage but with three or more skills on your main bar the benefits are better.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.