Syvarra’s Scales is an Overland Armor Set in ESO, available in every weight.
|2 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health |
3 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
4 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
4 items: Reduces your damage taken from Guards by 20%.
5 Items: When you deal damage, you cause a burst of lamia poison that deals 149 Poison Damage in a 5 meter radius and an additional 1494 Poison Damage over 6 seconds to all enemies hit. This effect can occur once every 7 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Syvarra’s Scales Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Hew’s Bane zone. To gain access to the zone you must own the Thieves Guild DLC. The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Health, Maximum Stamina, Maximum Magicka and reduce damage taken from Guards. With its fifth piece bonus when you deal damage, you cause a burst of lamia poison that deals Poison Damage and additional Poison Damage to all enemies hit. This effect scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
The set is available in every type of Armor, Light, Medium and Heavy but mostly useful to Stamina DPS Builds because of its special poison attack. Its 2 to 4 piece bonuses can help you to boost your attributes but the damage taken reduction from Guards is mostly useless.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace. There are no Dolmens in the Hew’s Bane zone so you can only get Jewelry for this Set from Treasure chests, and Psijic Portals.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set: