Thunderbug’s Carapace is a Heavy Armor Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 1487 Armor
3 items: Adds 1487 Armor
4 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 items: When you take Physical Damage, you deal 714 Shock Damage in a 5 meter radius around you. This effect can occur once every 3 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
- Type: Heavy Armor Set
- Location: Malabal Tor
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Primal
Thunderbug’s Carapace Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Malabal Tor zone. The Set’s bonuses boost your Armor and Spell Damage. With its fifth piece bonus when you take Physical Damage, you deal Shock Damage around you. This set can be a decent starter option for PVE tanking but also work in PVP Builds as well. When you become more familiar with tanking in ESO you should replace it with a better Tank Set option.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.