Torug’s Pact is a Support, Crafted Set in ESO. A decent Support Set!
|2 items: Adds 1487 Armor |
3 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
4 items: Adds 1487 Armor
5 items: Decreases weapon enchantment cooldown by 33% and increases non Oblivion Damage weapon enchantment potency by 45%.
Torug’s Pact Set Info
- Type: Crafted Armor Set – 3 Traits
- Location: Grahtwood – Fisherman’s Isle, Stormhaven – Hammerdeath Workshop, Deshaan – Lake Hlaalu Retreat
- DLC: No DLC
The crafting stations for this set can be found in Fisherman’s Isle around Grahtwood, Hammerdeath Workshop around Stormhaven and Lake Hlaalu Retreat around Deshaan.
This Set’s bonuses boost your Armor and Maximum Health. Its fifth piece bonus decreases weapon enchantment cooldown and increases non Oblivion Damage weapon enchantment potency.
A great Crafted Armor Set that can work as a Tank Set or Support, Healer Set. This set can be a nice starter option for new players trying to learn the role of Tank or Healer in the game. Its fifth piece bonus is what makes it a very helpful set when trying to apply specific effects on the enemy. Used on a Tank Build for example, it can boost the effectiveness of the Crusher debuff and make it easier for your group to kill enemies. It will not be that useful in PVP Builds, mostly because alchemical poisons are more popular in that type of content and replace Weapon Enchantments.
Torug’s Pact Location
On the maps below you can see the location of the Set’s crafting stations!
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Healer Build – Aletheia
- Arcanist Tank Build – Kthanid
- Sorcerer Tank Build – Guardian
- Necromancer Tank Build – Goliath
- Nightblade Tank Build – Defender
- Warden Tank Build – Protector
- Dragonknight Tank Build – Dragonborn
- Templar Tank Build – Lifegiver
- Werewolf Tank Build – Sentinel
- Sorcerer Healer Build – Medic
- Necromancer Healer Build – Shaman
- Nightblade Healer Build – Mender
- Warden Healer Build – Lifeline
- Warden Stamina Healer Build – Therapist
- Warden Healer PVP Build – Battlemage
- Dragonknight Healer Build – Firebreath
- Templar Healer Build – Ray of Light