Transformative Hope is a Light, Support Set in ESO.
|Trial Set |
|2 items: Adds 4% Healing Done |
3 items: Gain Minor Aegis at all times, reducing your damage taken from Dungeon, Trial, and Arena Monsters by 5%.
4 items: Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
5 items: While in combat, when you heal yourself or an ally that is below 50% Health, you ignite a Spark of Hope within them for 3 seconds. If they are above 90% Health when the effect ends, you and the ally gain Major Heroism for 15 seconds. This effect can occur once every 20 seconds per target.
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Location: Serenity’s Edge Trial
- DLC: Necrom
- Style: Clan Dreamcarver
Transformative Hope Set Description
The Set is available as a drop in the Sanity’s Edge Trial, located in the Telvanni Peninsula zone. To gain access to the Trial you must own the Necrom Chapter.
Its bonuses boost your Healing Done, Magicka Recovery and apply Minor Aegis at all times. With its fifth piece bonus while in combat, when you heal yourself or an ally that is low on Health, you ignite a Spark of Hope within them. If they are high on Health when the effect ends, you and the ally gain Major Heroism. The Set has two versions, one normal and a Perfected one. The Perfected version adds extra Healing Done. A decent Support Set for Healers.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Healer Build – Aletheia
- Sorcerer Healer Build – Medic
- Necromancer Healer Build – Shaman
- Nightblade Healer Build – Mender
- Warden Healer Build – Lifeline
- Warden Stamina Healer Build – Therapist
- Warden Healer PVP Build – Battlemage
- Dragonknight Healer Build – Firebreath
- Templar Healer Build – Ray of Light