Turning Tide is a Heavy, Dungeon Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health |
3 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
4 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
5 items: When you Block, you gain Flowing Water for 10 seconds, causing your next Bash attack to deal 2223 Magic Damage to up to 6 enemies in a 5 by 10 meter line, and apply Major Vulnerability for 10 seconds, increasing their damage taken by 10%. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds and scales off your Max Health.
- Type: Heavy Armor Set
- Location: Shipwright’s Regret Dungeon, Normal and Veteran
- DLC: Ascending Tide
- Style: Dreadsails
Turning Tide Set Description
The Set is available as a drop in the Shipwright’s Regret Dungeon in normal and veteran difficulty. To gain access to the Dungeon you must own the Ascending Tide DLC. The Set’s bonuses boost Maximum Health and Maximum Stamina. With its fifth piece bonus when you Block, you gain Flowing Water, causing your next Bash attack to deal Magic Damage, and apply Major Vulnerability, increasing their damage taken. A support, Tank set.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Tank Build – Kthanid
- Sorcerer Tank Build – Guardian
- Necromancer Tank Build – Goliath
- Nightblade Tank Build – Defender
- Warden Tank Build – Protector
- Dragonknight Tank Build – Dragonborn
- Templar Tank Build – Lifegiver