Twin Sisters is an Overland, Medium Armor Set in ESO.
|2 Items: Adds 129 Stamina Recovery |
3 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
4 Items: Adds 657 Critical Chance
5 Items: When you block an attack, you cause all enemies within 5 meters of you to bleed for 1932 Bleed Damage over 10 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
- Type: Medium Armor Set
- Location: Auridon
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Breton
Twin Sisters Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Auridon zone. No DLC is required to access the zone. The Set’s bonuses boost your Stamina Recovery, Maximum Stamina and Critical Chance. With its fifth piece bonus when you block an attack, you cause all enemies to bleed. This effect scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
A Stamina DPS Set that can bleed enemies when you block an attack. The trigger condition is not that great for Stamina DPS Builds though, because they will have to block regularly to get the effect. The set is available with the base game.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.