Unfathomable Darkness is an Overland, Medium Armor Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 657 Critical Chance |
3 items: Adds 1487 Offensive Penetration
4 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 items: When you deal damage, you call a murder of crows around you for 12 seconds. Every 3 seconds a crow will be sent to peck the closest enemy within 12 meters of you, dealing 871 Physical Damage. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
- Type: Medium Armor Set
- Location: Clockwork City
- DLC: Clockwork City
- Style: Ebonshadow
Unfathomable Darkness Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Clockwork City zone. To gain access to the zone you must own the Clockwork City DLC. The Set’s bonuses boost your Critical Chance, Damage and Penetration. With its fifth piece bonus when you deal damage, you call a murder of crows around you. Every few seconds a crow will be sent to peck the closest enemy, dealing Physical Damage. This effect scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
A decent looking, offensive, Stamina DPS Set on paper that is rather mediocre in real gameplay. This set has fun and cool looking visuals but is far from being one of the best options for Stamina DPS Builds.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace. There are no Dolmens in the Clockwork City zone so you can only get Jewelry for this Set from Treasure chests and Psijic Portals.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.