Vampire Cloak is a Heavy, Overland Armor Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health |
3 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
4 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
5 Items: Adds 171 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 items: Gain Minor Protection at all times, reducing your damage taken by 5%.
- Type: Heavy Armor Set
- Location: Rivenspire
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Breton
Vampire Cloak Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Rivenspire zone. No DLC is required to access the zone. The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Health, Weapon and Spell Damage. Its fifth piece bonus grants Minor Protection at all times, reducing your damage taken. A selfish Tank set for PVE gameplay that can also assist in PVP. It does not offer anything to the rest of your group so it will not be a good option for harder PVE content. The set is available with the base game and obtainable as an overland drop in the Rivenspire zone.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Tank Build – Kthanid
- Sorcerer Tank Build – Guardian
- Necromancer Tank Build – Goliath
- Nightblade Tank Build – Defender
- Warden Tank Build – Protector
- Dragonknight Tank Build – Dragonborn
- Templar Tank Build – Lifegiver
- Werewolf Tank Build – Sentinel