Venomous Smite is an Overland, Medium Armor Set in ESO. A potent poison based Set!
|2 items: Adds 657 Critical Chance |
3 items: Adds 657 Critical Chance
4 items: 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 items: Dealing Critical Damage inflicts Hunter’s Venom on your enemy for 10 seconds, dealing 714 Poison Damage to your target and enemies within 6 meters of them every 2 second. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Venomous Smite Set Info
- Type: Medium Armor Set
- Location: Western Skyrim
- DLC: Greymoor
- Style: Greymoor
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Western Skyrim zone. To gain access to the zone you must own the Greymoor DLC.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Critical Chance and Damage. With its fifth piece bonus dealing Critical Damage inflicts Hunter’s Venom on your enemy, dealing Poison Damage to your target and enemies. This effect scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
A Stamina DPS, Medium Armor Set for PVE and PVP Builds. Decent option to boost your overall damage by dealing extra Poison Damage to your target and enemies nearby.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace. There are no Dolmens in the Western Skyrim zone so you can only get Jewelry for this Set from Harrowstorms, Treasure chests, and Psijic Portals.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set: