Voidcaller is a Light Armor Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health |
3 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
3 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 items: When you take damage, your Weapon and Spell Damage is increased by 24 for 5 seconds, stacking up to 20 times. This effect can occur once every half second. Upon reaching 20 stacks, the duration is doubled but can no longer be refreshed.
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Location: The Reach
- DLC: Markarth
- Style: Nighthollow
Voidcaller Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the The Reach zone. To gain access to the zone you must own the Markarth DLC. The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Health, Maximum Magicka and Spell Damage. With its fifth piece bonus when you take damage, your Spell Damage is increased. This effect can occur once every half second. Upon reaching max stacks, the duration is doubled but can no longer be refreshed. A Magicka DPS Set that can be very strong in PVE as well as PVP gameplay.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace. There are no Dolmens in the The Reach zone so you can only get Jewelry for this Set from Harrowstorm, Treasure chests and Psijic Portals.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.