Way of Air
Way of Air is an Overland, Medium Armor Set in ESO.
|Way of Air|
|2 Items: Adds 129 Stamina Recovery |
3 Items: Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
4 Items: Increases the radius you can detect Sneaking enemies by 2 meters.
5 items: Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
5 Items: When you use Roll Dodge, your Weapon and Spell Damage is increased by 391 for 6 seconds.
- Type: Medium Armor Set
- Location: Craglorn
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Yokudan
Way of Air Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Craglorn zone. No DLC is required to access the zone. The Set’s bonuses boost your Stamina Recovery and increase the radius you can detect Sneaking enemies. Its fifth piece bonus adds extra Stamina Recovery and when you use Roll Dodge, your Weapon and Spell Damage is increased.
A Stamina DPS Set that can be used to detect invisible enemies. Especially helpful for PVP gameplay and against Nightblades or other enemies sneaking around. Its special effect boosts Weapon and Spell Damage on roll dodge. The set is available with the base game.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.