Way of Fire
Way of Fire is a Heavy, Overland Armor Set in ESO.
|Way of Fire|
|2 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage |
3 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
4 items: Adds 657 Critical Chance
5 items: When you deal damage with a Weapon, you deal an additional 571 Flame Damage. This effect can occur once every 2 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Way of Fire Set Info
- Type: Heavy Armor Set
- Location: Craglorn
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Yokudan
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Craglorn zone. No DLC is required to access the zone.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Weapon and Spell Damage, Maximum Stamina and Critical Chance. With its fifth piece bonus when you deal damage with a Weapon, you deal additional Flame Damage. This effect scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
A Stamina DPS Set that adds extra Flame Damage to your attack when dealing damage with a Weapon. The set is available with the base game.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.