Way of the Arena
Way of the Arena is a Crafted Armor Set in ESO.
|Way of the Arena|
|2 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health |
3 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
4 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
5 Items: Adds 165 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 items: Reduces the cost of Break Free by 40%.
- Type: Crafted Armor Set – 8 Traits
- Location: Lanista’s Waystation – Craglorn
- DLC: No DLC
The crafting stations for this set can be found in Lanista’s Waystation around the Craglorn Zone. No DLC is required to access the crafting stations.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Health, Maximum Magicka and Maximum Stamina. Its fifth piece bonus adds extra Weapon and Spell Damage and reduces the cost of Break Free.
Its 2 to 4 pieces will be useful to every class and build that wish to boost all of their attributes. Health, Magicka and Stamina. Its fifth piece bonus can be a decent addition for Tanky Builds or PVP Builds in general. As a PVE Tank Set however, Way of the Arena does not offer anything to the rest of your group so it can only serve as a selfish starter option. For PVP its effect although good, is not good enough to pick it over other, better and more effective options.
Way of the Arena Location
On the map below you can see the location of the Set’s crafting stations in Craglorn!
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Tank Build – Kthanid
- Magicka Arcanist PVP Build – Azathoth
- Stamina Arcanist PVP Build – Darkness
- Sorcerer Tank Build – Guardian
- Necromancer Tank Build – Goliath
- Nightblade Tank Build – Defender
- Warden Tank Build – Protector
- Dragonknight Tank Build – Dragonborn
- Templar Tank Build – Lifegiver
- Werewolf Tank Build – Sentinel
- Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build – Nemesis
- Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build – Reaper
- Magicka Necromancer PVP Build – Undertaker
- Stamina Necromancer PVP Build – Plaguecaller
- Stamina Nightblade PVP Build – Elusive Warrior
- Magicka Warden PVP Build – Frozen
- Stamina Warden PVP Build – Destroyer
- Stamina Warden Bow PVP Build – Longbow
- Magicka Dragonknight PVP Build – Infernum
- Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build – Unbroken
- Magicka Templar PVP Build – Valkyrie
- Stamina Templar PVP Build – Divine Wrath