Wilderqueen’s Arch is an Overland, Medium Armor Set in ESO.
|2 Items: Adds 657 Critical Chance |
3 Items: Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
4 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
5 Items: Your Bow attacks reduce the Movement Speed of any enemy they hit by 15% and increase your Movement Speed by 15% for 3 seconds.
- Type: Medium Armor Set
- Location: Greenshade
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Wood Elf
Wilderqueen’s Arch Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Greenshade zone. No DLC is required to access the zone. The Set’s bonuses boost your Critical Chance, Stamina Recovery and Maximum Stamina. With its fifth piece bonus your Bow attacks reduce the Movement Speed of any enemy they hit and increase your Movement Speed.
A Stamina DPS Set, good to use with a Bow. Mostly a decent PVE Armor Set that needs a Bow to trigger its special effect. The set is available with the base game.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.