Willow’s Path is a Crafted Armor Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 129 Magicka Recovery |
3 items: Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
4 items: Adds 129 Health Recovery
5 items: Increases your Health, Magicka, and Stamina Recovery by 18%.
Willow’s Path Set Info
- Type: Crafted Armor Set – 6 Traits
- Location: Reaper’s March – Greenspeaker’s Grove, Bangkorai – Viridian Hideaway, The Rift – Smokefrost Vigil
- DLC: No DLC
The crafting stations for this set can be found in Broken Arch around Greenspeaker’s Grove, Viridian Hideaway around Bangkorai and Smokefrost Vigil around The Rift.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Magicka Recovery, Stamina Recovery and Health Recovery. Its fifth piece bonus increases your Health, Magicka, and Stamina Recovery.
A support Armor Set that assists with Stamina, Magicka and Health sustain. The set can be useful to Tank, Healers or Damage Dealers that want to boost their attributes recovery. Not a top option for either PVE or PVP gameplay.
Willow’s Path Location
On the maps below you can see the location of the Set’s crafting stations!
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Sorcerer Tank Build – Guardian
- Necromancer Tank Build – Goliath
- Nightblade Tank Build – Defender
- Warden Tank Build – Protector
- Dragonknight Tank Build – Dragonborn
- Templar Tank Build – Lifegiver
- Werewolf Tank Build – Sentinel
- Sorcerer Healer Build – Medic
- Necromancer Healer Build – Shaman
- Nightblade Healer Build – Mender
- Warden Healer Build – Lifeline
- Warden Stamina Healer Build – Therapist
- Warden Healer PVP Build – Battlemage
- Dragonknight Healer Build – Firebreath
- Templar Healer Build – Ray of Light