Winter’s Respite is a Light Armor Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 129 Magicka Recovery |
3 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
4 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
5 items: Casting abilities that leave an effect on the ground will create a circle of healing frost for 10 seconds. You and your group members restore 1125 Health every 2 second while inside the circle. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds and scales off the higher of your Max Magicka or Stamina.
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Location: Western Skyrim
- DLC: Greymoor
- Style: Blackreach Vanguard
Winter’s Respite Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Western Skyrim zone. To gain access to the zone you must own the Greymoor DLC. The Set’s bonuses boost your Magicka Recovery and Maximum Magicka. With its fifth piece bonus, casting abilities that leave an effect on the ground will create a circle of healing frost. You and your group members restore Health while inside the circle. This effect scales off the higher of your Max Magicka or Stamina. A Support, Healer Set for PVE & PVP gameplay.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace. There are no Dolmens in the Western Skyrim zone so you can only get Jewelry for this Set from Harrowstorm, Treasure chests and Psijic Portals.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Healer Build – Aletheia
- Sorcerer Healer Build – Medic
- Necromancer Healer Build – Shaman
- Nightblade Healer Build – Mender
- Warden Healer Build – Lifeline
- Warden Stamina Healer Build – Therapist
- Warden Healer PVP Build – Battlemage
- Dragonknight Healer Build – Firebreath
- Templar Healer Build – Ray of Light