Wisdom of Vanus
Wisdom of Vanus is an Overland, Light Armor Set in ESO.
|Wisdom of Vanus
|2 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
3 Items: Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
4 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
5 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 Items: After completing a fully-charged Heavy Attack, you gain Major Mending for 5 seconds, increasing your Healing Done by 16%. This duration is increased with each rank of the Restoration Staff Passive of Essence Drain when using a Restoration Staff.
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Location: Summerset
- DLC: Summerset
- Style: Psijic Order
Wisdom of Vanus Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Summerset zone. To gain access to the zone you must own the Summerset DLC. The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Magicka and Magicka Recovery. Its fifth piece bonus adds Weapon and Spell Damage and after completing a fully-charged Heavy Attack, you gain Major Mending, increasing your Healing Done. This duration is increased with each rank of the Restoration Staff Passive of Essence Drain when using a Restoration Staff. The set can serve as a decent starter option for Healers but you will eventually have to replace it with a better option.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace. There are no Dolmens in the Summerset zone so you can only get Jewelry for this Set from Treasure chests, Abyssal Geysers and Psijic Portals.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Healer Build – Aletheia
- Sorcerer Healer Build – Medic
- Necromancer Healer Build – Shaman
- Nightblade Healer Build – Mender
- Warden Healer Build – Lifeline
- Warden Stamina Healer Build – Therapist
- Warden Healer PVP Build – Battlemage
- Dragonknight Healer Build – Firebreath
- Templar Healer Build – Ray of Light