Witch-Knight’s Defiance is an Overland, Medium Armor Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
3 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
4 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 items: Increases your Weapon and Spell Damage by 369 against enemies inflicted with a Poison Damage effect.
- Type: Medium Armor Set
- Location: The Reach
- DLC: Markarth
- Style: Wayward Guardian
Witch-Knight’s Defiance Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the The Reach zone. To gain access to the zone you must own the Markarth DLC. The Set’s bonuses boost your Damage. Its fifth piece bonus further increases your Damage against enemies inflicted with a Poison Damage effect. A Medium Armor Set for PVE and PVP Builds. Decent option to use with Poison based Builds and Classes like the Dragonknight.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace. There are no Dolmens in the The Reach zone so you can only get Jewelry for this Set from Harrowstorms, Treasure chests, and Psijic Portals.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set: