Kra’gh is a Monster Set in ESO.
|Monster Set |
|1 item: Adds 1487 Offensive Penetration |
2 items: When you deal damage, you have a 10% chance to spawn dreugh limbs that create shockwaves in front of you dealing 249 Physical Damage every 0.6 seconds for 2.4 seconds. This effect can occur once every 6 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Kra’gh Set Info
- Type: Monster Set
- Head – Veteran Fungal Grotto I
- Shoulders – Maj Al-Ragath
- DLC: No DLC
Kra’gh is a Monster Set for Stamina DPS Builds. Monster Sets have only Head and Shoulders pieces that provide unique bonuses. The head is available as a drop from the final boss in Veteran Fungal Grotto I Dungeon. You can get the Shoulders from Maj Al-Ragath with Undaunted Keys. You can wear both pieces to get the full set bonus or combine one piece with another piece from another Monster Set.
The Set adds Offensive Penetration and when you deal damage, you have a chance to spawn dreugh limbs that create shockwaves in front of you dealing Physical Damage. This effect scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage. This Monster Set can be used as a decent Stamina DPS alternative to Velidreth, Stormfist or Selene Monster Sets.
Mostly a Monster Set for Stamina PVE Builds that can however increase your survivability and add some damage to PVP as well. A quite easy Monster Set to get since the Head drops in the Fungal Grotto I Dungeon.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Monster Set:
- Stamina Arcanist DPS Build – Cthulhu
- Stamina Sorcerer DPS PVE Build – Tempest
- 2H Stamina Sorcerer DPS PVE Build – Wrecker
- Stamina Necromancer DPS PVE Build – Harbinger
- 2H Stamina Necromancer DPS PVE Build – Devourer
- Stamina Nightblade DPS PVE Build – Brawler
- 2H Stamina Nightblade DPS PVE Build – Shadowfury
- Stamina Warden DPS PVE Build – Force of Nature
- 2H Stamina Warden DPS PVE Build – Claymore
- Stamina Dragonknight DPS PVE Build – Venomous
- 2H Stamina Dragonknight DPS PVE Build – Baneful
- Stamina Templar DPS PVE Build – Light Warrior
- 2H Stamina Templar DPS PVE Build – Lightbane