Mara’s Balm is a Heavy Armor Set in ESO.
|Rewards for the Worthy |
|2 items: Adds 1487 Armor |
3 items: Adds 424 Critical Resistance
4 items: Adds 4% Healing Taken
5 items: When a negative effect is removed from you, restore 1106 Health. This effect can occur once every 1 second. When you take damage and have 6 or more negative effects, restore 1106 Health per negative effect and then cleanse all. This effect can occur once every 30 seconds.
Mara’s Balm Set Info
- Type: Heavy Armor Set
- Location: PVP, Rewards for the Worthy
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Aldmeri Dominion, Daggerfall Covenant, Ebonheart Pact
This set is available from PVP activities as a Rewards for the Worthy random drop. The set is available with the base game.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Armor, Critical Resistance and Healing Taken. With its fifth piece bonus when a negative effect is removed from you, restore Health. When you take damage and have negative effects, restore Health and cleanse all. Mara’s Balm is a decent Set for PVP Builds.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Warden Healer PVP Build – Battlemage
- Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build – Nemesis
- Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build – Reaper
- Magicka Necromancer PVP Build – Undertaker
- Stamina Necromancer PVP Build – Plaguecaller
- Stamina Nightblade PVP Build – Elusive Warrior
- Magicka Warden PVP Build – Frozen
- Stamina Warden PVP Build – Destroyer
- Stamina Warden Bow PVP Build – Longbow
- Magicka Dragonknight PVP Build – Infernum
- Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build – Unbroken
- Magicka Templar PVP Build – Valkyrie
- Stamina Templar PVP Build – Divine Wrath