Pangrit Denmother is a Heavy, Dungeon Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 4% Healing Taken |
3 items: Adds 1487 Armor
4 items: Adds 129 Health Recovery
5 items: Adds 1890 Maximum Stamina
5 items: When you Block, you and up to 3 group members within 12 meters gain Minor Courage for 10 seconds, increasing your Weapon and Spell Damage by 215. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.
- Type: Heavy Armor Set
- Location: Graven Deep, Normal and Veteran
- DLC: Lost Depths
- Style: Drowned Mariner
The Set is available as a drop in the Graven Deep Dungeon in normal and veteran difficulty. To gain access to the Dungeon you must own the Lost Depths DLC.
The Set’s bonuses boost Healing Taken, Armor, Health Recovery and Maximum Stamina. With its fifth piece bonus when you Block, you and up to 3 group members gain Minor Courage, increasing your Weapon and Spell Damage. A support, Tank set, especially good for 4-man Dungeons.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Tank Build – Kthanid
- Sorcerer Tank Build – Guardian
- Necromancer Tank Build – Goliath
- Nightblade Tank Build – Defender
- Warden Tank Build – Protector
- Dragonknight Tank Build – Dragonborn
- Templar Tank Build – Lifegiver