|2 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health |
3 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
4 items: Adds 657 Critical Chance
5 items: Adds 300 Weapon Damage and Spell Damage while your health is above 50%. Adds 3460 Physical and Spell Resistance while health is 50% or less.
Ancient Dragonguard Set Info
- Type: Crafted Armor Set – 6 Traits
- Location: Southern Elsweyr, Tideholm – Dragonguard Armory
- DLC: Dragonhold DLC
The crafting stations for this set can be found in Dragonguard Armory around Tideholm – Southern Elsweyr. To gain access to the zone and the Set’s crafting stations you must own the Dragonhold DLC.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Weapon and Spell Damage, Critical Chance and Maximum Health. Its fifth piece bonus will give you extra Weapon and Spell Damage while health is over 50% or extra Physical and Spell Resistance while health is 50% or less.
The flexibility of this last effect makes the set perfect for PVP Builds, boosting your offensive power when in full health and your survivability when your health is low.
Unlock Crafting Stations in Dragonguard Sanctum
The crafting stations are located in the part of the Dragonguard Sanctum that is locked so you must first unlock the area before you can craft the set. In order to gain access to them you have to advance the main story of the Southern Elsweyr zone as well as complete daily quests, given to you by NPC in the Dragonguard Sanctum. A combination of twelve Daily and Main Story quests is required to unlock the area and the crafting stations for the set. For more details on how you can Unlock the Sanctum, you can check my Unlock Dragonguard Sanctum Guide!
Ancient Dragonguard Location
On the maps below you can see the location of the Set’s Crafting Stations!
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build – Nemesis
- Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build – Reaper
- Magicka Necromancer PVP Build – Undertaker
- Stamina Necromancer PVP Build – Plaguecaller
- Stamina Nightblade PVP Build – Elusive Warrior
- Magicka Warden PVP Build – Frozen
- Stamina Warden PVP Build – Destroyer
- Stamina Warden Bow PVP Build – Longbow
- Magicka Dragonknight PVP Build – Infernum
- Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build – Unbroken
- Magicka Templar PVP Build – Valkyrie
- Stamina Templar PVP Build – Divine Wrath