|Monster Set |
|1 item: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage |
2 items: When you use an Ultimate ability, you gain Weapon and Spell Damage equal to the amount of total Ultimate consumed, and Physical and Spell Penetration equal to 23 times the amount for 12 seconds.
Balorgh Set Info
- Type: Monster Set
- Head – Veteran March of Sacrifices
- Shoulders – Urgarlarg Chief-Bane
- DLC: Wolfhunter
Balorgh is an offensive Monster Set perfect for Magicka and Stamina Burst Builds. Monster Sets have only Head and Shoulders pieces that provide unique bonuses. The head is available as a drop from the final boss in Veteran March of Sacrifices. To gain access to the dungeon you must own the Wolfhunter DLC. You can get the Shoulders from Urgarlarg Chief-Bane with Undaunted Keys. You can wear both pieces to get the full set bonus or combine one piece with another piece from another Monster Set.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Weapon Damage and Spell Damage and when you use an Ultimate ability, you gain Weapon Damage and Spell Damage equal to the amount of total Ultimate consumed, and Physical and Spell Penetration equal to x times the amount.
An excellent, offensive Monster Set for Builds that want to achieve burst damage as fast as possible. This set is mostly used in PVP Builds that try to overwhelm their enemies fast. Melee and Bow/Ranged Gank Builds will need this set to boost their Weapon or Spell Damage momentarily and kill their targets before they can react.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Magicka Arcanist PVP Build – Azathoth
- Stamina Arcanist PVP Build – Darkness
- Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build – Nemesis
- Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build – Reaper
- Magicka Necromancer PVP Build – Undertaker
- Stamina Necromancer PVP Build – Plaguecaller
- Stamina Nightblade PVP Build – Elusive Warrior
- Magicka Warden PVP Build – Frozen
- Stamina Warden PVP Build – Destroyer
- Stamina Warden Bow PVP Build – Longbow
- Magicka Dragonknight PVP Build – Infernum
- Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build – Unbroken
- Magicka Templar PVP Build – Valkyrie
- Stamina Templar PVP Build – Divine Wrath
- Magicka Nightblade PVP Build – Lifestealer
- Stamina Nightblade Gank PVP Build – Kunoichi
- Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank PVP Build – Arbalest
- Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build – Shadowstrike