Gossamer is a Light Armor Set in ESO.
|2 Items: Adds 129 Magicka Recovery |
3 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
4 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
5 Items: When you heal yourself or an ally, you grant them Major Evasion for 1 second, reducing damage from area attacks by 20%.
Gossamer Set Info
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Location: Cradle of Shadows, Normal and Veteran
- DLC: Shadows of the Hist
- Style: Silken Ring
The Set is available as a drop in the Cradle of Shadows Dungeon. To gain access to the Dungeon you must own the Shadows of the Hist DLC. This is a niche Support, Healer Set that will find use in very specific situations. The Set’s bonuses boost your Magicka Recovery and Maximum Magicka. With its fifth piece bonus when you heal yourself or an ally, you grant them Major Evasion, reducing damage from area attacks.
A support Set to use as a Healer when facing strong enemies that deal AOE damage and in general have a lot of AOE skills to use against you. This set will be useful mostly in organized groups that are trying to clear specific harder encounters, like Veteran Trials. More of a support Healer Set that will have to be combined with other, more Healing focused Sets in your group, to provide results. Not the best option for easier PVE content, like four man Dungeons.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Healer Build – Aletheia
- Sorcerer Healer Build – Medic
- Necromancer Healer Build – Shaman
- Nightblade Healer Build – Mender
- Warden Healer Build – Lifeline
- Warden Stamina Healer Build – Therapist
- Warden Healer PVP Build – Battlemage
- Dragonknight Healer Build – Firebreath
- Templar Healer Build – Ray of Light