Healer’s Habit is a Light Arena Set in ESO.
|Arena Set |
|2 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka |
3 Items: Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
4 Items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 items: Adds 5% Healing Done
5 Items: Gain Minor Mending at all times, increasing your Healing Done by 8%.
Healer’s Habit Set Info
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Location: Dragonstar Arena, Normal and Veteran
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Ancient Elf
The Set is available as a drop in the Dragonstar Arena, located in the Craglorn zone. You do not need any DLC to access the arena. The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Magicka, Magicka Recovery, Weapon and Spell Damage. Its fifth piece bonus adds Healing Done and grants you Minor Mending at all times, increasing your Healing Done. A decent starter Healer Set that will boost your heals and make it easier to keep your group alive. The set is available with the base game.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Healer Build – Aletheia
- Sorcerer Healer Build – Medic
- Necromancer Healer Build – Shaman
- Nightblade Healer Build – Mender
- Warden Healer Build – Lifeline
- Warden Stamina Healer Build – Therapist
- Warden Healer PVP Build – Battlemage
- Dragonknight Healer Build – Firebreath
- Templar Healer Build – Ray of Light