Maligalig’s Maelstrom is a Light, Dungeon Set in The Elder Scrolls Online.
|2 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka |
3 items: Adds 4% Healing Done
4 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 items: When you overheal yourself or a group member with a Direct Heal, apply Maligalig's Maelstrom to the target for 6 seconds dealing 33% of the overhealing amount, up to a maximum of 3300, as Shock damage once every 1 second to enemies within 7 meters. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.
Maligalig’s Maelstrom Set Info
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Location: Coral Aerie Dungeon, Normal and Veteran
- DLC: Ascending Tide
- Style: Ascendant Order
The Set is available as a drop in the Coral Aerie Dungeon, in Normal and Veteran Difficulty. To gain access to the Dungeon you must own the Ascending Tide DLC.
The Set’s bonuses boost Maximum Magicka, Healing Done, Weapon and Spell Damage. When you overheal yourself or a group member with a Direct Heal, apply Maligalig’s Maelstrom to the target dealing Shock damage once every second to enemies. A decent Healer Set for group content.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Sorcerer Healer Build – Medic
- Necromancer Healer Build – Shaman
- Nightblade Healer Build – Mender
- Warden Healer Build – Lifeline
- Warden Healer PVP Build – Battlemage
- Dragonknight Healer Build – Firebreath
- Templar Healer Build – Ray of Light