Sanctuary is a Light Armor Set in ESO. A decent starter Healer Set.
|2 Items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health |
3 Items: Adds 4% Healing Taken
4 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
5 Items: Increases your healing received by 10% for you and up to 11 group members within 10 meters of you. This bonus persists through death.
Sanctuary Set Info
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Location: Banished Cells I & II, Normal and Veteran
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Orc
Sanctuary is a pure Healing Set in ESO, perfect for almost every PVE content but especially for four man Dungeons. It is also quite easy to “farm” since it drops in the Banished Cells I and II Dungeons that are part of the base game.
The Set boosts your Health, Healing Taken and Maximum Magicka. Its fifth piece bonus increases your healing received for you and your group members. This bonus persists through death.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Healer Build – Aletheia
- Sorcerer Healer Build – Medic
- Necromancer Healer Build – Shaman
- Nightblade Healer Build – Mender
- Warden Healer Build – Lifeline
- Warden Healer PVP Build – Battlemage
- Dragonknight Healer Build – Firebreath
- Templar Healer Build – Ray of Light