Shapeshifter’s Chain is a Mythic Item in ESO. A decent Set for Vampire and Werewolf Builds. For a Shapeshifter’s Chain Leads Location Guide you can take a look here.
|Mythic Item |
|1 item: Reduces the cost of your Transformation Ultimate and Werewolf abilities by 15%. While transformed, increase your Maximum Health, Stamina, and Magicka by 1707. |
- Type: Mythic – Necklace
- Location: Antiquities Reward
- DLC: Greymoor – Blackwood
This Set is available as an Antiquities Reward. To be able to acquire the item through Antiquities, the Greymoor Chapter is required. Mythic Items are special, Ability Altering One-item Sets, acquired only through the activity of Antiquities. These items can grant special abilities or effects to your builds and make them more effective for a specific role.
This Set reduces the cost of your Transformation Ultimate and Werewolf abilities and boosts stats while transformed. A Mythic Item designed for Vampire and Werewolf Builds.
These are some powerful Builds that can use this Mythic Set effectively:
- Werewolf DPS PVE Build – The Beast
- Werewolf Solo PVE Build – Bloodlust
- Werewolf Tank Build – Sentinel
- Werewolf PVP Build – Bloodfang
- Magicka Sorcerer Vampire DPS PVE Build – Baelnorn
- Magicka Necromancer Vampire DPS PVE Build – Archlich
- Magicka Nightblade Vampire DPS PVE Build – Dark Lord
- Magicka Warden Vampire DPS PVE Build – Night Queen
- Magicka Dragonknight Vampire DPS PVE Build – Bloodfire
- Magicka Templar Vampire DPS PVE Build – Unholy
Frequently Asked Questions
The Greymoor DLC is required for the Antiquities System in ESO! To Get Shapeshifter’s Chain you also need the Blackwood DLC & Markarth DLC(Harrowstorms)! For a complete list of Leads, you can check this Shapeshifter’s Chain Leads Guide!